• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buffalo Wings?

aew319

Earning My Ears
Good Morning :)

Any suggestions on where to find good wings on property? My husband asked me to "research".

TIA

Not sure about the best, but one of the worst places i've had wings was at Ohana. Slimy and just nasty. Not good at all.
I know many love the food at this place, but i didnt have a good experience with it.

ESPN club restaurant at the boardwalk has wings.

ESPN club has decent wings. Splitsville has them but never been there. Rainforest has Buffalo strips and Boathouse has buffalo chicken salad but neither has actual wings. There are several places that have Asian wings like Ohanna's and Territory Lounge. And Yak and Yeti has Thai Chili wings that many have recommended.

And I know you said on property, but there is a Buffalo Wild wings in Crossroads across from Hotel blvd. We always go there once for wings on a trip. Usually get them to go and take them back to the room.

You won't find great wings on property, ESPN is okay, Raglan Road is good and Splittsville is better, but almost any tavern/pub in Orlando has as good or better and I still like Buffalo Wild Wings and Hooters.

Recently read a blog about the wings at Sci Fi.

I plan on trying them in December.
I've tried them a couple years back. Honestly, they were quite delicious!!! I really enjoyed them. :) We ordered a few apps that day actually....spinch dip (so good), wings (yum), and onion rings (also yum!)...we split the apps and absolutely loved them all and had plenty to eat. SciFi has never disappointed.

You won't find great wings on property, ESPN is okay, Raglan Road is good and Splittsville is better, but almost any tavern/pub in Orlando has as good or better and I still like Buffalo Wild Wings and Hooters.
See above. SciFi introduced wings a couple years ago. Totally forgot to include this in my original post.

if you want buffalo wings then go to buffalo.
there are no legit good wings at WDW.
i've had the boneless bbq wings at sci-fi and they are good but they are not buffalo chicken wings.

On our last trip, we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge. There were at least 2 nights where we were back at the Lodge and hungry, and didn't want a big sit down meal. We went to the bar there, the Territory Lounge and got hot wings. They were pretty good. I just checked the menu there, and it does not appear they sell the hot wings any more. They have a "Crispy Asian Chicken Wing". I don't know how those are:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/wilderness-lodge-resort/territory-lounge/menus/

i've had the boneless bbq wings at sci-fi and they are good but they are not buffalo chicken wings.
Although they aren't truly "Buffalo wings," they aren't boneless either. I wonder if they have changed since you've had them.

Many many places have chicken wings but when you say Buffalo wings, I assume you mean the ones with the spicy, buttery orange-red colored sauce on them? If so, what you're looking for is NOT what's at 'Ohana!

I've never been to ESPN Club on the boardwalk but the one in NY has good buffalo wings.

I suggest trying out the wings at the River Roost Lounge at POR. I thought they were pretty dang good. Granted, I've never been to Buffalo but I think these were better than ESPN or Buffalo Wild Wings, by far
And if you time it right, you can get in Yehaa Bob too :)

Best bet is to go offsite. There's a pretty good B-dubs behind Seaworld.

Buffalo Wild Wings Seaworld
10761 International Dr
(407) 985-3400

they have buffalo popcorn chicken and honey chipotle wings (actual wings, how the hell can you call tenders "boneless wings"?) but no buffalo wings.

So if buffalo is a requirement, then the best on property will be at Splittsville at Disney Springs (also one of the top sushi spots on property). If you like wings in general and are open to alternate flavors, the Thai Chilli wings at Yak and Yeti at AK cooked crispy are really good and great portion for a Disney app.

So if buffalo is a requirement, then the best on property will be at Splittsville at Disney Springs (also one of the top sushi spots on property). If you like wings in general and are open to alternate flavors, the Thai Chilli wings at Yak and Yeti at AK cooked crispy are really good and great portion for a Disney app.
yum. i usually order extra crispy since most places tend to skimp a bit on the fry time to turn them around more quickly. Doing Y&Y on deluxe plan ;) thanks for the tip!

Thanks for the feedback~I'm going to share your suggestions with my husband and let him decide. I appreciate your help :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter