• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buffet/All-you-can-eat for teen boys?

So, you are able to change skillet choices? Or, are you limited ton 1 for all you can eat?
Each person is limited to one, but everyone at the table can order a different one, and there is no limit on sharing.

We did ohana with our 3 they came close to eating them out of wings, everything needs to be a competition 🤔

Each person is limited to one, but everyone at the table can order a different one, and there is no limit on sharing.
Skillet people can only share with skillet people. If someone orders a la carte, they can’t share with skillet people theoretically.

My parents used to do this at the buffets in Las Vegas - book the latest breakfast ressie and stay on for lunch. I don't recall whether this is still the case at WDW (that breakfast and lunch prices are different), but even if they are the same, it's usually still a discount from dinner.
Last I knew this works at WDW buffets -- book an ADR within about the last 30 minutes of breakfast seating and you can start with breakfast but they will begin changing over the buffet by the time you go for seconds. I don't believe it works for AYCTE family style because you would have ordered off the breakfast menu.

You could always send them in a Lyft to Golden Corral 🤪
Even with characters, Tusker House is another winner if you want in park buffet.
They also would not leave crystal palace or Hollywood &Vine hungry. Sometimes the buffet price might be less expensive than a counter service and extra snacks.

Last I knew this works at WDW buffets -- book an ADR within about the last 30 minutes of breakfast seating and you can start with breakfast but they will begin changing over the buffet by the time you go for seconds. I don't believe it works for AYCTE family style because you would have ordered off the breakfast menu.
We did this at Crystal Palace in July. Had a 10:30 reservation and they were transitioning by 11.

I have now 2 YA boys but back as teens I just want to add that while my husband and I loved Boma breakfast, and there are regular food options, they didn’t love that one, as there are some different cultural options, which would decrease the number of regular options, if that makes sense.
My husband and I will go back as we really liked it.
But just something to be aware of.
Check out the menus.
Not a buffet, but my older son loves a big Via Napoli quattroformagio pizza. But, with 2 teen boys, don’t automatically assume 1 of the largest sizes is enough for the whole table lol, as I know a lot of people come on here and say “oh it’s so large, there’s plenty…” lol you are feeding a different animal…

I have now 2 YA boys but back as teens I just want to add that while my husband and I loved Boma breakfast, and there are regular food options, they didn’t love that one, as there are some different cultural options, which would decrease the number of regular options, if that makes sense.
My husband and I will go back as we really liked it.
But just something to be aware of.
Check out the menus.
Not a buffet, but my older son loves a big Via Napoli quattroformagio pizza. But, with 2 teen boys, don’t automatically assume 1 of the largest sizes is enough for the whole table lol, as I know a lot of people come on here and say “oh it’s so large, there’s plenty…” lol you are feeding a different animal…

Yes, personal taste is important. None of my boys like Biergarten. Like, at all. The smell of sauerkraut, etc. It’s their dad’s favorite though. We were there in September and my oldest chose to ride rides rather than eat there. So do look at menus first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter