• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buffet with characters rarely seen

old lady

DIS Veteran
Is there a buffet with characters rarely seen in the park or no longer seen as often?

Not a buffet, but the new bon voyage breakfast at trattoria al forno has rapunzel with Flynn rider and Ariel with prince Eric.

1900 PF (breakfast) - Mad Hatter
1900 PF (dinner) - Lady Tremaine, Prince Charming
H & V (breakfast) - Handy Manny

I had dinner at 1900 PF in December and the two mice, Perla and Suzy, were there in place of the step sisters. Lady Tremaine was also there. It was a great character dinner!

I had dinner at 1900 PF in December and the two mice, Perla and Suzy, were there in place of the step sisters. Lady Tremaine was also there. It was a great character dinner!

We have this booked for September. I assumed the step sisters were always there. I think I'd be disappointed if they weren't.

We also enjoy 1900 PF breakfast, the Mad Hatter is just such a "hoot"!!

We just did the Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattorio Al Forno at the BW yesterday and it was a very nice change. The food was very good (made to order) and the characters were definitely a new bunch you wouldn't see at the other breakfasts (now keep in mind this is not a buffet but a fixed menu however the items can be modified).

The characters include Rapunzel, Flynn Ryder, Ariel and Prince Eric and they announce each character as them come into the dining room and Ariel paraded around a bit with some young princess guests (as did Eric with some young princes). It was very cute and a little different than many of the breakfasts. They do visit table to table as well for photos and autographs.

Feel free to check out photos from our visit - Bon Voyage Breakfast Photos

Last edited:
Reactions: kmv
We have this booked for September. I assumed the step sisters were always there. I think I'd be disappointed if they weren't.

Not sure if this is true or not but it was during the Christmas parade and someone said they can have substitutes on party nights. Maybe that was the reason?

Not sure if this is true or not but it was during the Christmas parade and someone said they can have substitutes on party nights. Maybe that was the reason?

Well we're going the night there's a MNSSHP. Hope that's not the case. With so many parties this year that's a lot of subbing.

Crystal Palace has Eeyore and Piglet, who do not meet anywhere else except at parties (and they don't sign autographs at the parties).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter