Buffets self serve or family style?

WIll C

Mouseketeer
We're going to be at Disneyland in March and my dining window is coming soon. I'm looking at some of the breakfast buffets (Goofy's Kitchen or Storyteller's Cafe) and wanted to know if they are self service or family style as it doesn't really give any specifics. My wife doesn't care for family style setups so I'll skip them if they aren't normal buffet style.

We're going to be at Disneyland in March and my dining window is coming soon. I'm looking at some of the breakfast buffets (Goofy's Kitchen or Storyteller's Cafe) and wanted to know if they are self service or family style as it doesn't really give any specifics. My wife doesn't care for family style setups so I'll skip them if they aren't normal buffet style.
Goofys is self serve. But beware they say to see all the characters is can take 2ish hours. They sat us in an area that constantly gets missed by almost all the characters (except chip and dale who came by plenty of times)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter