Build a cup

I just looked at some pictures of these on google images and they look awesome! If anyone knows if they are still available and at what price, I would appreciate it also!

Not sure if they still offer it, but my girls have quite a few of these create a character cups from Goofys Candy in DTD, if you can't find it in EPCOT you could try there.

I don't recall seeing them at Club cool during my Oct. 2011 TRip but goofy's candy co in DTD still has them.

I was at Epcot today and went into Club Cool. I did not see them and asked the CM at the cash register. The build-a-cups have been discontinued and are no longer available.

We got a Stitch and Minnie cup at Goofy's Candy Co a few years ago. We were there in Oct. and Goofy's said they were discontinued but still honored them for the cheaper refill of the slushy drinks.

We were at Goofy's Candy Company last January and they didn't have the build-a-cups anymore. They were really cute!

Maybe they'll come out w/ a different type of cup to replace them?..maybe...

It's too bad to hear that they are completely gone. I never had a good look at them before. I'll have to stick with World of Disney for build-your-own toys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter