Build your own lightsaber

AintGonaGrowUp

"We've got no troubles, Life is the bubbles!"
Hey everyone!!
Can you still “Build Your Own Lightsaber”? I can’t find anything recent (with in the last couple years) about availability and pricing. Does this still exist? Please feel free to post pictures too!

Yes. Locations at Disney Springs (Galactic Outpost), DHS (Tatooine Traders), and MK (Merchant of Venus or Star Traders).

Awesome! my hubby will be thrilled!!! Does any one have recent pics or pricing?

And at EPCOT, Mousegears when we were there in October. I asked for help and glad I did. We first built at MK and then reconfigured at EPCOT. They had all the pieces in stock at that location. Took them on the plane with no problem.

At Disney world now and displays are up but parts are gone. Asked and got a character answer, (Kylo Ren commanded it). Anyone hear anything?

At Disney world now and displays are up but parts are gone. Asked and got a character answer, (Kylo Ren commanded it). Anyone hear anything?

:rotfl::rolleyes2 That CM response deserves both a rotf and eye roll ... I would like to know too since we will be there on May the Fourth and hoping to make one.

We just got back yesterday. At Disney Springs, the display is out, but there is a sign that they are out of certain parts, so they are not letting people even play there. At the Star Wars store in MK, they’ve taken out the display. You can see where it was, but they have stuffed creatures there. OP, not sure when you are going, but if it’s soon, you may not be able to build a light saber. I highly recommend the build a droid, though.

Just asked at Merchants of Venus in MK, and got multiple answers. First was no more. Second was theyre changing that store to all Pixar and maybe that whole area. Then they were out of the hilts in the whole park, and its the primary piece. That coincides with the Springs story, still seems strange that they could run out like that.

Last edited:
We were there in February and my son made a purple one in Epcot. We also had to get a cast member to help because we couldn't get the stuff to line up right. I want to say it was like $29 for the single blade but I could be way off.

They're seriously not offering this in the Star Wars store in HS? My kids are counting on this as a MUST do in 39 days. This is one of the absolute highlights of their trip.

They're seriously not offering this in the Star Wars store in HS? My kids are counting on this as a MUST do in 39 days. This is one of the absolute highlights of their trip.
Just in HS and the Star Tours has them but it is much more controlled than I've seen previously with a Queue line, and seemingly 1 family at a time. Just seems other parks might be losing them.

Just in HS and the Star Tours has them but it is much more controlled than I've seen previously with a Queue line, and seemingly 1 family at a time. Just seems other parks might be losing them.
Just need this to stick around through May. My DS is 4 now and was too little on his first trip to Disney to make his own. This time he's doing Jedi Training and building his own when he's done with training. What a disappointment it would be if he couldn't make his own lightsaber.

Their are the pre made, academy, jedi Mickey and character ones that are really good too. But I understand what youre saying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter