Bunnyfoo ~ have a great trip!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Have a ton of Mickey fun! Can't wait for your trip report! Sandra

Thanks Sandra :) I'm just making up a packing list (I hope I remember everything!) Any last minute advice :p I'm glad work is quiet today so that I can occasionally post a message or two on the DIS boards.

apmkyplane.gif

apdaisyplane.gif

have a great trip!!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it!

DD wants to know if it is true the TV's at AKL are 27"!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

Have a great trip Vicky! I'm sure you will LOVE staying at AKL! Are you planning on having the dinner buffet at Boma? We really like going there. Take lots of pictures!

Janet, I just asked Dh if he remembered what size the TV's were at AKL and he said that he's sure they were 27" as they were bigger than the other Disney hotels we have stayed at.

If that's the case, I'll never get her out of the room!

Cartoons on a big TV, DD's idea of Heaven!:rolleyes:

Thanks

Scratch

:smooth:

Yeah, the larger TV made a BIG impression on my crew too! It's hard enough to get them away from the TV when we are at a hotel and this was a treat for them after the other hotels during the trip. :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone :) I've still got a ton of stuff to do today unfortunately. I thought I'd have everything done by now... oh well, it never seems to work out that way :p

Julie, Boma was one of our favourite restaurants! I think my boyfriend wants to go more than once... especially since we'll be at AKL! If that's the case, I think I may have to take off my 5 pound clippie when I get back :p

I'll check out the TVs when I'm there Janet! I've heard so many great things about AKL, I think I'm going to have a hard time leaving the resort as it is :)

Only 21 hours left, bunnyfoo, your excitement must be building! :)

Have a wonderful trip, enjoy AKL!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter