Bus availability at Art of Animation

queenofheartsfan

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of taking my sister in law to WDW in March 2022. We are looking at Art of Animation suites
I was reading a post somewhere ( that Of course I can’t find now) that some days busses don’t run to EPCOT - only the Skyliner . We love the Skyliner but she isn’t keen on having to ride it. She will be using a scooter. Hate for her to have a panic attack on her way to a resort!

That is correct that they only have the Skyliner available. Unless their is a weather issue then they will use the busses. With scooters they do have an ADA access point for the skyliner and it is a stopped gondola

That is correct that they only have the Skyliner available. Unless their is a weather issue then they will use the busses. With scooters they do have an ADA access point for the skyliner and it is a stopped gondola
Thank you!
Maybe All Star Music will reopen soon!

We are thinking of taking my sister in law to WDW in March 2022. We are looking at Art of Animation suites
I was reading a post somewhere ( that Of course I can’t find now) that some days busses don’t run to EPCOT - only the Skyliner . We love the Skyliner but she isn’t keen on having to ride it. She will be using a scooter. Hate for her to have a panic attack on her way to a resort!
AoA routinely has buses to Epcot and DHS, for guests at both AoA and Pop. Check the AoA thread for more details.

AoA has busses to Epcot! It is POP that does not, when the skyliner is running! They also have busses to HS, where POP does not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter