Bus To Disney Springs

bullcat_02

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what time buses start running from resorts to DS? I noticed that places like Earl of Sandwich and Everglazed is open for breakfast at 9 but DS doesn't open till 10.

I believe around 9 am. We have made early breakfast reservations before and we were able to use buses to get there.

Can anyone tell me what time buses start running from resorts to DS? I noticed that places like Earl of Sandwich and Everglazed is open for breakfast at 9 but DS doesn't open till 10.
They will let you enter at 9am. The shops don’t open till 10 and a few of the food places open at 9am. I go there a few times a week at 9 am on my days off to walk.
busses?, not sure but as a rule of thumb, they start running one hour before opening.

When we were there in February the DS bus from the Poly didn't start running until 10am when DS opened. We ended up taking ride share to be there earlier.

I believe around 9 am. We have made early breakfast reservations before and we were able to use buses to get there.
Thanks for the info. I was just going to post the same question as the OP. We want to get to Disney Springs around opening for Gideon's. I know a ride share would likely be more efficient than the buses, but it is also more expensive.

. I know a ride share would likely be more efficient than the buses, but it is also more expensive.

Yea, buses are less convenient BUT they’re free!

Lynx 300 runs from the TTC to DS.
Start around 5:55a, every 30 minutes. Not free but cheaper then a ride share.

Or Disney transportation to an open park then bus to SSR

Last edited:

Note that DS is more of an afternoon/evening activity, other than the select few restaurants you mentioned, most restaurants and shops will be closed prior to 10-11am and there will be no entertainment and very limited activities.. IMO not worth the visit unless you are just looking for a morning walk, DS is most exciting in the evening..

Note that DS is more of an afternoon/evening activity, other than the select few restaurants you mentioned, most restaurants and shops will be closed prior to 10-11am and there will be no entertainment and very limited activities.. IMO not worth the visit unless you are just looking for a morning walk, DS is most exciting in the evening..
Agreed. But we're looking forward to getting some Gideon's cookies. Plus, we won't be going to parks this trip, and the day we want to go to DS is our departure day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter