Bus to

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
Hi
from all star music what is my cheapest way to seaworld we will be 6 of us
if I remember right from a few years back we could take a bus from ttc ?
but also it’s been a few years since visiting wdw how do I get to ttc
what is that bus fare to go go seaworld ? Only one bus ?

by Uber or taxi if you’ve done it how much was it ?
thanks a lot

A luxury van or SUV thru mears is about $43/one way pre tip. That will probably be your best bet.

But
If we want to use bud services someone knows where to take it ? Bus # and bus fare ?
Thanks

The bus is a Lynx 350 and it goes from the Transport and Ticket Centre, Disney Springs then Sea World and you then need to walk through the Sea World parking lot to get to the gate. Bus takes about 30minutes and costs $2.

I took Lynx to SeaWorld in December. Lynx 350 doesn’t go to the TTC. From the TTC you’d need to take the 300 to the Disney Springs stop and transfer (free, ask for a transfer when you board) to the 350.

From All Star Music you have two options:

If the Disney Springs buses are running (I’m not sure when they start) catch a bus from ASM to DS then walk to the Lynx stop near Cirque de Soleil.

If the DS buses haven’t begun you can take a bus to the MK then a monorail to the TTC.

At the TTC walk toward the Charter Bus lot. I think Lynx 300 is spot 29.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter