Busch Garden Question

meb51

Mouseketeer
I have a Busch Garden question. We decided to go someplace different this May when we go to Disney. First we were going to go to Sea World but now it looks like we are going to Busch Gardens - Tampa. When we were going to go to Sea World, I checked out ticket options and saw that a silver pass appeared to give a 50% discount to any of the other Anheiser Busch parks for the year. In fact, it appeared that a silver pass to any of these Anheiser Busch parks would give you that privilege.... except for Busch Gardens - Tampa. Am I interpreting this correctly? We plan to go to Busch Gardens - Williamsburg in July and maybe Sesame Place in Langhorne when we visit Philly.

From The BG Williamsburg Website:

Busch Gardens Williamsburg Silver Passport

Unlimited visits to Busch Gardens Williamsburg during regular 2002 operating schedule
Free general parking at Busch Gardens Williamsburg
Discounted preferred parking, close to the main entrance
10% discount at select Busch Gardens Williamsburg merchandise shops
10% food discount at select Busch Gardens Williamsburg restaurants
20% discount on the purchase of six additional one-day admission tickets to Busch Gardens Williamsburg
50% off 1-day admission to six other Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks (based on scheduled operating days)
3 SeaWorld Parks (Orlando, San Antonio, and San Diego)
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Adventure Island in Tampa Bay
Sesame Place in Langhorne, PA
Special lanyard night for Passport Members only NEW!
Frequent dining and merchandise rewards program NEW!
St. Patrick’s Day special event NEW!

Thanks LoudBMW but I need to go the other way. We are planning to go to Busch Gardens Tampa first and then to Williamsburg later in the summer. The silver passport has to be activated at the place you vist first. I don't understand why it seems to be a better deal if you get a silver passport at Busch Gardens Williamsburg compared to the Tampa Busch Gardents.

I live in the Busch Gardens Williamsburg area and if you buy the platinum passport (a 2 yr one), all the SeaWorld and Busch Gardens are included. This is typically a better deal if you'll be both in Williamsburg and Florida than the silver at 50%off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter