• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream?

RachelLD

Earning My Ears
I'm going crazy trying to find out what days Howl-O-Scream will be on. I've been told only fridays, on weekends, and every day starting Sept. 29. I can't imagine them doing it every day but that is what I was told today. I know this is Universal's forum, but I was hoping some of you Halloween fans could tell me what it was last year. Is it scary like Universal's? This is our first Halloween and we will be hitting all three (WDW, Universal, Busch Gardens). Any info would be nice. Thank you.:confused:

I did it last year and found it to be a HHN wannabe. I went on a very busy Saturday night. The park was to capacity. Haunted house waits were over an hour and the coasters had about an hour to 1 1/2 hour wait. The only thing that I really didn't wait for is Akbar (about 5 minutes) and the Python (a walk-on). Howl-O-Scream is good to ride the coasters at night, but I'd rather go to HHN for everything else.

Thanks Barry. We will be going to HHN also. Actually, the only reason we are doing Howl-O-Scream is because I wanted the extra time at Busch Gardens but I didn't want to have to drive to Tampa twice. Hopefully, if it is available, we will be going on a Monday. We won't be doing HHN until Thursday, so maybe we will enjoy it. It's always better to do the best last. Anyway, I appreciate the info. :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter