Busch Gardens

Snow Wight

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~
We will be visiting BGT on a Saturday in September.

I know that we should head straight to Rhino Rally 1st thing at opening, but what next.

Should we then try to hit all of the rollercoasters?

Or, should we complete each land before moving on to the next land?

We want to see as much as we can in one day. What would our best strategy be?

Although I have never been to Busch Gardens Tampa, we are season pass holders at the sister park in Williamsburg. We always do all of the coasters 1st, then go back and finish all of the lands. We have also found that the rollercoaster right at the entrance slows down in the middle of the day, so the line isn't as long then. Don't know if any of this will apply down in Tampa, but that is how it works best in Williamsburg.

HaPpY RiDinG!!!

:) :bounce: :) :bounce: :) :bounce: :bounce: :) :bounce: :) :bounce: :)

Here's how I do BGT:

1.) Arrive around 30 minutes before opening.
2.) When the gates open, head straight to Rhino Rally.
3.) Then head to Gwazi and ride both Lion and Tiger.
4.) Go to Egypt to ride Montu.
5.) Take the Skyride to Stanleyville.
6.) Ride Kumba.
7.) Ride Python.
8.) Ride Scorpin.

Then you can ride the other rides and watch the shows that interest you. Even with multiple rides, I could do all the coasters before noon.

If you want to do the coasters, do them when you get there, until the lines get too long. Then go do some other stuff, then go back to the coasters in the evening when the lines slow down again. Take the sky coaster over to the other side of the park when you get in, if you want to do that. Sky coaster gets crowded later.

Barry,

Point 5, I thought the skyride had been dismantled?

I can't find my park map but I assume it was the "suspended" monorail type transportation.

If it is, it's certainly no longer there.

BGT at one time had both a suspended monorail and the skyride (bucket type cars on a wire). The skyride still operates, the monorail does not.

Jim

jtopicz1,

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter