Buses back from HDD late show?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Looking to book the 8:30 HDD show in late Oct or early Nov, but wondering about transportation back to our resort. We will be at either AS Mo or Pop. I know there used to be a bus back only from the late show, but not sure if that stopped.

I wouldn't worry too much. They probably won't leave you stranded there, it's not like they don't have decades of experience for guests attending the late show. I stressed out about our late show transpo back in the "before times," and tried to get a straight answer out of 7 or 8 ridiculously clueless Disney phone reps, and the answers were shockingly nonsensical. One of them told me I could take the "Magical Express" to my resort from the airport. Not. Even. Kidding.

If none of the parks are still open, then take a bus to Disney Springs and transfer to your resort bus.

There used to be buses lined up right there after the late show, but they each made multiple resort stops. I think by Oct you should have a good idea if those are running again, once the show is up and running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter