• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buses from CBR to MK

cruzindon

Mouseketeer
We have stayed at CBR many times but have never used the buses. How often do they run from CBR to MK and how long is the ride there?

If I remember correctly, the ride is about 10 minutes or so. We never had to wait long for a bus going to MK (5 minutes tops) but had to wait often for one coming back (no more than 15 minutes.). We went during Christmas week.

The buses for MK came faster and more often than any of the other parks. the MK is the farthest from the resort, but only 10-15 minutes. The worst part is if you stay till closing and have to stand. We sat and waited until the line went down a bit. Don't worry the bus system is great, we had a rental car and only used it once to go to Chef Mickeys.

The buses are the way to go unless your resort hopping.

Just an idea that has worked for us: If you aren't sure where you want to go on a particular or extra day, just go out to the bus stop and get on the first bus that comes along (except the internal loop bus).

The MK is the only resort you would NOT want to drive your car too. From the parking lot you have to take another means of transpotation to the park entrance, I think it is boat and maybe tram. The bus pulls right up front.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter