Buses from theme parks to Disney Springs?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Are buses currently running from the theme parks to Disney Springs? Thinking about going for dinner at the end of the night, and couldn't remember if the buses were running again since the pandemic. Thanks!

Buses between theme parks and Disney Springs were eliminated way before the pandemic. This was due to folks parking at DS to avoid paying the parking fee at the theme park lots.

The routing was only ever Park to Spring. Never the opposite way and I believe it only started after 4pm. It was there in late 2019.
No, years ago buses ran both ways between the parks and what is now Disney Springs. That's why guests used them to bypass the parking fee at the parks.

No park to DS bus. You can take bus to Saratoga Springs and get off at Congress Park. You can see DS across the the water, follow the path to by the water to entrance to DS over by Christmas store. Alternatively if you’re at MK or Epcot, can go over to Contemporary or Beach Club for DS bus .

No, years ago buses ran both ways between the parks and what is now Disney Springs. That's why guests used them to bypass the parking fee at the parks.

My experience with Disney has been 2015 and forward. The before times I have no knowledge of. But I know for sure there was one way routing from the Parks to Disney Springs between 2015 and my New Years trip in 2019-2020. They were only available after 4pm. In that time there was never buses from the Springs to any of the Parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter