Bush Garden - Food an Wine

Mary Anne

DIS Veteran
Hope someone here might know something about this. Bush Garden has a food and wine festival in weekends during March. Has anyone been? Will one day be enough to see it all or do we really need to plan two days there? Any specific dos or don'ts?

Definitely worth doing,the food samples are bigger and cheaper than what you find at the Epcot F&W festival.If I recall they also have packages for the food and wine where you can get a set number of food and wine samples for a set price,something that's not done at Epcot.I'm eagerly awaiting the release of the concert schedule for the festival,since the festival is Saturday and Sunday it's like 16 different groups.I can easily see someone doing multiple days at the festival,especially if you want to see different groups.

I want to say last year there were something like 15 food booths, each having 2-4 items. And different concert groups on Saturday and Sunday nights, too. I think we went 5 nights last year, waiting to see on the concert acts this year.

We bought a package for 5 food and 5 wine tastes for round $32 after annual pass discounts. We weren't very impressed with the food in general and the pours were very small. I did really enjoy the concerts we went to. The pass was valid for the entire event so we used it on three different evenings, which was nice.

My tips:
Don't expect gourmet food.
It is a good chance to try drinks that you may not normally order. Ask others for their recommendations.
Bring an umbrella for shade until the sun sets and good earplugs. The concerts were very loud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter