• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Business name ideas?

kels1602

Earning My Ears
I'm starting my own little business selling cruelty free beauty products, and home fragrances. I wanted some suggestions if possible. I wanted a Disney related name, as all the other non related Disney names I liked are taken. Any suggestions please?

Thank you 😊

Be careful if choosing a Disney-related name. Don’t make it too obvious. They may not take kindly to it.

What was your choice at the end? I guess you know that is definitely important but still not the most important thing which you need for building a successful business. Make sure you also have a professional website and you know everything about shopping cart and how to work with it. Good luck and send us some updates from time to time.

Last edited:

I'm starting my own little business selling cruelty free beauty products, and home fragrances. I wanted some suggestions if possible. I wanted a Disney related name, as all the other non related Disney names I liked are taken. Any suggestions please?

Thank you 😊

How about "Bird and Flower Beauty". Thumper taught Bambi to say these words. See if it's taken. Most good ideas I found have already been taken.

Edit: Oops - zombie thread. Lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter