Buying Groceries at the Resorts (Not Delivered)?

khnanrsn

Earning My Ears
I am well aware that I can pre-order grocery delivery. Wondering if there is anywhere onsite (particularly at Contemporary) to buy a few little things - a case of water, maybe a few snacks. Not enough to pay the higher costs and delivery fees. Are there any options?

Yes. There are those types of things in one of the shops. I don’t remember the name of it.

I don't think any Disney resorts sell cases of water any longer, they sell 8 packs of small Dasani bottles last I checked, for $3.99 each. The store is on the 4th floor at the end of the building opposite where you would exit to go to Bay Lake Towers. Lots of food in there.

You can certainly pick up a few things in the store on the 4th floor of the Contemporary but the store at Wilderness Lodge is much better. You can take the boat at the back of the Contemporary straight over to Wilderness Lodge.

You can certainly pick up a few things in the store on the 4th floor of the Contemporary but the store at Wilderness Lodge is much better. You can take the boat at the back of the Contemporary straight over to Wilderness Lodge.

Interesting - I thought the shops at Contemporary had better selection than shop at Wilderness Lodge.

Interesting - I thought the shops at Contemporary had better selection than shop at Wilderness Lodge.
For us, personally, we felt the store at Wilderness Lodge had more of the healthy items we were looking for to keep in our room for snacks and for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter