buying Memory Maker in advance but no Magic Bands...

teammjs

Earning My Ears
We bought MM a few days ago (about 10 days before our trip).

It's in our MDE profile, as is our reservations, tickets, etc.

But for the life of me, I can't find anything that explains how we're supposed to get "linked" up and what we're suppose to use to have it associated with our account! The email from Disney just had a confirmation code but no instructions. Tried calling and the CM phone agent was relatively clueless.

We only have paper tickets, and will not get Magic Bands.

I assume we just get a standard photo card from the first photographer and keep using that, but what info would they need to link it to the purchase in our MDE account? Or do you have to go to a photo office at the park. Or am I completely missing something obvious!

Thanks.

Whatever account you were logged into when you bought Memory Maker should have the entitlement tagged to it. Somewhere is the option to show that and transfer to other people, don't remember where though. But without a Magic Band to take advantage of the long range auto tagging functionality, you will simply want to use a Photopass card that you have linked to that MDE account when having pictures taken/claiming ride photos.

There are no more paper tickets, only RFID ones. The photopass photographers will scan that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter