Buying Memory Maker without tickets

topsy

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

We're going to WDW in April and are fortunate enough to have friends who are cast members who will be giving us access to the parks. I would like to purchase memory maker in advance (as its cheaper than buying on site) however as we do not have tickets to link it to, I'm not sure how to do this?

I know that when buying the ultimate tickets from the UK memory maker is included but as I said, we're not buying tickets so this isn't an option for us.

I do have a My Disney Experience account but can't see anything obvious on the app?

Any help would be appreciated!

You just buy it through MDE, you don't link it to tickets, it will be linked to your MDE account. You probably need to 'force'your computer to go to the US version of the website to buy.

Thank you for your help!

Unfortunately the link wont work, I don't think it likes that I'm not in the states?!

I'll try to call the UK Disney phone number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter