• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

It would be really ironic if all the dates stayed available for awhile. All my anxiety was probably for nothing lol

It would be really ironic if all the dates stayed available for awhile. All my anxiety was probably for nothing lol

I'm sure it will, I think they just suck at this and it for some reason takes hours just to buy tickets for no reason. We'll see Halloween and the first night sell out first

I was finally successful, with a screenshot of the confirmation page for safe keeping! Big shout out for @Araminta18 for sharing a link with me.

Paying it forward, as one of my links **just** went from more than an hour, to 58 minutes to 28 minutes. Will happily share it with the first person who PMs me.

EDIT: Linked shared.

Last edited:

I have an extra link, 3 minutes left. PM me if you need it. I had two browsers open and was able to get through the other first.
Updated - link used

Ugh, I still have over a 6 hour wait if I am calculating the time correctly. I normally get in the queue using multiple browsers/devices, this time I only did one. 😩

I was finally successful, with a screenshot of the confirmation page for safe keeping! Big shout out for @Araminta18 for sharing a link with me.

Paying it forward, as one of my links **just** went from more than an hour, to 58 minutes to 28 minutes. Will happily share it with the first person who PMs me.

Could I have it?

Finally got ours. Only took five hours AFTER it booted us out of checkout with "unknown error" and put us to the back of the line at 9:30PST this morning. Fun times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter