Buying Oogie Boogie Tickets - Timing

Wonder of wonders, I am in line with approximate wait time 39 minutes.
I will pass along the link to the first one who requests it via private message.

Wonder of wonders, I am in line with approximate wait time 39 minutes.
I will pass along the link to the first one who requests it via private message.
I’m unable to private message since I’m newly registered can you send it to my Instagram @gissellelef?

I’m unable to private message since I’m newly registered can you send it to my Instagram @gissellelef?
Gisselleti85,
I don't have an Instagram account. If someone else has an instagram account, that wouldn't mind relaying it from a private message (if that is permitted) I could do that....

I hope it’s cool to contact you. Check your DM on insta
Thanks for the help. I guess it's just not my day! The link says
I’m newly registered as well, if you are able to message me with an extra countdown link on Instagram @gissellelef I’d really appreciate it. 😊
Thanks to @Kingtide I got my tickets! I'm keeping my original links up in case I get through!

Thanks so much for trying!
The link is live now. I think I found someone to do a relay for you.
edited to add: message sent
edited to add: it looks like it timed out. (went back in the queue)

Last edited:

I don’t have enough post for a PM either. I’ve been in the queue since 1 o’clock because I had to work today. If anybody gets an extra link can you PM it to my Insta? @Jeannine_gemini

I don’t have enough post for a PM either. I’ve been in the queue since 1 o’clock because I had to work today. If anybody gets an extra link can you PM it to my Insta? @Jeannine_gemini
To get your comment count up, just go to one of the game threads and participate. You can get your comments up to 10 super fast! :)

I logged in at 9:30 am on my phone and laptop. Checked periodically throughout the day and it always said wait time was over an hour. Checked for the last time at 5:30 pm and it said wait time 25 minutes. So, a mere 8 1/2 hours later I was able to reserve tickets! And my old laptop ended up with a shorter wait time than my newer iPhone.

People are already scalping tickets on ebay. Disgusting!

Oh, and yay to everyone who got their tickets (I am going to be there with family for my 50th wedding anniversary thanks to my sister-in-law, who got through - no place I'd rather be!).

Last edited:
I have a link that currently says 11 minutes to wait. PM if you'd like it!

Anybody? Link is live right now!

Last edited:
I got my tickets! I'm going on Thursday October 28th! Now I just have to see my 4 error charges refunded. This whole process took me from 8:59 am to 6:45 pm.

I will **never** understand people who trust buying tickets for an event like this off Ebay.
I've seen people get turned away at the gate and it's both heartbreaking and a big DUH!
Imagine flying in, getting a hotel and having so much excitement only to be crushed. Gah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter