Buying ticket info...

SurfinStitch

The Original Surfin' Stitch
I've seen these around and have always been iffy about them.. My friend is wanting to go for the first time sometime this summer and wanted me to ask about these sort of ticket purchases:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-ADULT-1-DAY-D...|66:4|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:200

I see a lot of tickets like this on ebay for cheap but they want the ticket back at the end of the day... does anyone know why they want them back or why they are selling them so cheap? I am not a fan of getting tickets this way but i'd like to find out to inform my girls so they dont get ripped off!

I've seen these around and have always been iffy about them.. My friend is wanting to go for the first time sometime this summer and wanted me to ask about these sort of ticket purchases:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-ADULT-1-DAY-D...|66:4|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:200

I see a lot of tickets like this on ebay for cheap but they want the ticket back at the end of the day... does anyone know why they want them back or why they are selling them so cheap? I am not a fan of getting tickets this way but i'd like to find out to inform my girls so they dont get ripped off!

Eh...I would be wary of these kinds of deals. They generally want their tickets back so they can use them the next day for another person... All DLR Theme Park Tickets are nontransferable and can only be used by the person they're issued to.

Disney Legal, from what I've heard, is very aware of this kind of activity on eBay, and does keep a close eye on it.

If you want cheaper tickets, there are many reputable third-party vendors selling DLR tickets, including many of the hotels throughout the Anaheim Resort District. I would avoid purchasing them on eBay.

They are having SUPER deals with 2fers and 2 day park hoppers right now, you need to use the first use by sometime in June. I would check Disneyland.com for those.

Also getawaytoday.com is a favorite here for people to get their tickets.

I would stay away from that, basically the seller is purchasing a pass and then letting various people use it and charging them X number of dollars each day. It's a scam.

Personally I buy my tickets from disneyland.com (I love e-tickets super convenient) but getawaytoday.com is another great resource.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter