• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying tickets at the park

Woolly

Devon is Heaven
I am flying in from the UK in October and have 1 (maybe 2 days spare) before I attend a training course that week. Can I turn up at the park and buy tickets. I have seen the prices on the Disney site but that is for buying on-line. There is no mention of where you buy tickets on the day. Do prices differ? and where is the location for buying tickets on the day. Many thanks.

Looking forward to this as I went to WDW in Florida about 9 years ago (hopefully going again in 2 years time) and have been to DLP in France 5 times. This was a work trip out of the blue that just happened to be in Anaheim and I managed to get flights a couple of days earlier (cheaper at weekends). If it wasn't for this trip I don't think I would ever have the chance to visit.

The only downside is my Wife and children (big Disney fans) won't be there. Still, a man has to do what a man has to do. I'll show them the photos when I get home and buy them a nice present.

If you do buy them ahead online (since they will be the same price as at the ticket booths), you can print out an e-ticket and take it right to the turnstiles. This will save you waiting in line at the booths. For a 1-2 day ticket (and do buy a parkhopper! the 2 parks are so close that it would be a shame not to parkhop between them!), there aren't too many discounts, but check with your local travel agency, automobile club, Mousesavers.com, etc. to see if you can find a discount. Have a great trip and take lots of photos for your family to see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter