• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buying tix from undercovertourist.com

King Dominic

Mouseketeer
Is undercovertourist legit? I haven't read anything online to the contrary but would feel better if someone could confirm for me. I was looking at purchasing park tickets through them for our upcoming November trip.

Just returned from Disney with tickets and All Star Music hotel both booked from Undercover Tourist. Absolutely no problem! I actually cancelled my room only reservation from Disney and re-booked from UT, same hotel/room category and cost $70.00 less.

We've used them a few times. Very legit. You get the numbers off the back of the ticket and can enter them onto the MDE website and assign the ticket to yourself.

We’ve bought tickets from them several times. Very comfortable doing so again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter