Buying Universal Annual Pass From UK

1andrea

DIS Veteran
I am trying to buy an annual pass from the UK as a Christmas present.

I was looking at prices and options a couple of weeks ago and all options were showing up in $$$ on a .com website.

Now every time I try to find the same page i'm diverted to a UK site with only a 14 day pass available.

Does anyone know why and how I can do this?

Thanks x

No, you can get non-Florida annual passes for Universal as well, it's just that the default page the website takes you to when you click on details for passes is for FL residents only. If you scroll down a little, there is a link for general pricing, which takes you to https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/annual-passes/promo.

However if you try to click on that link, it'll re-direct you to the UK Universal site (again) unless you're using a VPN such as TunnelBear or NordVPN that allows you to appear to be based in the USA. That seems to be the only way I can get to that page unfortunately.

No, you can get non-Florida annual passes for Universal as well, it's just that the default page the website takes you to when you click on details for passes is for FL residents only. If you scroll down a little, there is a link for general pricing, which takes you to https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/annual-passes/promo.

However if you try to click on that link, it'll re-direct you to the UK Universal site (again) unless you're using a VPN such as TunnelBear or NordVPN that allows you to appear to be based in the USA. That seems to be the only way I can get to that page unfortunately.
Thank you.

We go next week so instead of a VPN I assume it will work once i'm in America, is that right?

We're only starting to use them a few days after we arrive so again i'm assuming they're instant and I can just stroll the ticket office to collect like I used to PreCovid days?

Thank you.

We go next week so instead of a VPN I assume it will work once i'm in America, is that right?

We're only starting to use them a few days after we arrive so again i'm assuming they're instant and I can just stroll the ticket office to collect like I used to PreCovid days?
Yes if you're connected to a WiFi. If using your mobile in roaming, it might not work.

It should work, there is nothing to be gained from booking an AP in advance anyway, unless there is a known price increase and you wish to buy before this happens. Also You always have to pay for the first days parking, even on a pass that includes it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter