Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

mark&sue

<font color=teal>I keep trying to convert everybod
Sorry if this has been asked loads of times before.

I was wondering if the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters is exactly the same as the WDW Buzz Lightyear ride. Also will this be the same as the one coming to DLP in the future.

Not going to DLR until May 2006 but want to get all my facts and preparation ready as I am a bit of a Disney Geek.

Many thanks

Susan

Thank you for the link

It seems fairly similar to WDW. I like the sound of the e:mails. They have this at Mission Space in EPCOT and sounds a really good idea to send e:mail post cards back to the UK.

Can't wait to visit.

Susan

Your child will like the ride - not scary but lots of fun as you "shoot" at targets. But, because you are aiming and shooting you don't really "see" everything but it is a fun ride. DD, DH and I compete to see who gets the highest score :earsgirl:

My 2.5 year old LOVED this ride in WDW (I think it is what started his obsession with Buzz). He is 4 now and we are going to DL in 2 weeks, can't wait to take him on it. I think it would be great for a 5 year old. :Pinkbounc

It's quite similar except you actually get to remove the guns from the front of the ride and hold them, whereas at WDW, they stay attached to the car. It makes it much easier to shoot at DL.

Although I still stunk. I got 7000, DH got like 275,000. But it was fun. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter