• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buzz Lightyear Character Meal ?

stuettgen

Earning My Ears
I'm having trouble finding character dining with Buzz Lightyear & his Toy Story friends. Does this exist? If so, where & what meal? If you could provide a link, that would be great.

Thank you in advance for your help!!!

unfortunately, this meal does not exist! sure wish it did though.:tongue: BTW, you can find buzz and the toy story characters at al's toy barn in mg, good luck!

Thanks for the quick response!

But...darn!!! Hard to believe. It would be pretty popular... I think we're only going to Magic Kingdom since we're only going for 1 day & it is my 2-yr-old's 1st time. Were you trying to say that Al's Toy Barn is at MGM?

So...now I have another question... Which park is the Toy Story Pizza Planet in? Please say Magic Kingdom! Please say Magic Kingdom!

:)

There isn't one, BUT SHOULD BE! It'd be a hit!!!!!!! esp if they did it at Pizza Planet in MGM. =)

I would love it too- but a rumor has been around about it for a long time- no results! Oh well- DS would LOVE it, he adores Buzz and Woody!

Oh...I'm feeling pretty discouraged here. There's a Buzz Lightyear ride in the Magic Kingdom, right? Are there any other Buzz things in the Magic Kingdom? I guess we'll definitely have to stay at the ASMO Toy Story wing to get him some Buzz exposure...

yes, there is a buzz ride at MK. that is about it for buzz at MK. your best bet to see and get an autograph of buzz is at mgm.

Maybe you all wouldn't mind writing Disney letters requesting a Toy Story Character Meal. The address is in my post. The more people that write the better our chances are.

The last few times we have gone, Buzz was "signing" autographs at MK. He was around the corner from the Buzz ride near the place where you get a FP for Buzz.

If you are only going for one day, go to MK and try the Buzz space ranger spin, sometimes Buzz signs autographs around the corner- you can ask at Main Street guest services for times. Also, if you want a character meal, little ones love the crystal palace at MK with Pooh and friends. But, make sure you have priority seating because walk ins are very difficult.

Don't forget that Buzz is in the afternoon parade at MGM. And 2 years ago he was stamping autographs in tomrrowland. Check with the CM's near the buzz ride they are the ones that told us where and when he would be out.

Buzz is also our DS's favorite. We've been with him twice, last September, and last week (April). Definitely stay at ASMo. DS could play for hours in Andy's room! Buzz does sign autographs at one entrance of Cosmic Ray's. This time it was 20 after every hour. Ask the CM at the Space Ranger Spin. If you also like Woody, Jessie and Bullseye, they are in Goofy's Country Jamboree show in Frontierland. They don't sign autographs, though. Otherwise, the only place to see them is MGM. Because we've only taken day trips with DS so far, we haven't made it to MGM.

Originally posted by LisaRay
Don't forget that Buzz is in the afternoon parade at MGM. And 2 years ago he was stamping autographs in tomrrowland. Check with the CM's near the buzz ride they are the ones that told us where and when he would be out.

What park is tomorrowland in? I know...I'm so ignorant on Disney stuff. :tongue:

Originally posted by GADISNEYGIRL
Buzz is also our DS's favorite. We've been with him twice, last September, and last week (April). Definitely stay at ASMo. DS could play for hours in Andy's room! Buzz does sign autographs at one entrance of Cosmic Ray's. This time it was 20 after every hour. Ask the CM at the Space Ranger Spin. If you also like Woody, Jessie and Bullseye, they are in Goofy's Country Jamboree show in Frontierland. They don't sign autographs, though. Otherwise, the only place to see them is MGM. Because we've only taken day trips with DS so far, we haven't made it to MGM.

Here's my ignorance again...

Is Andy's room in ASMo?

Where is Cosmic Ray's?

Is "Space Ranger Spin" the name of the Buzz ride in MK?

I e-mailed Disney last March after our trip to suggest a Toy Story character meal- all I got was a canned e-mail response directing me to the official Disney merchandise site :rolleyes:

Yes, Andy's Room is a court yard at AMo. Giant Buzz and Woody as well as Bo Peep and Rex. RC is just outside the door.

Space Ranger Spin is the name of the ride in MK. You can sometimes find Buzz outside. We did this spring, he wasn't at Al's Toy Barn when we were at MGM (only Woody and Jessie).

MK also has a new show- Goofy's Country Jamboree I think. We saw it and Jessie, Woody and Bullseye are in it.

I can't place Cosmic Ray's- sorry.

Originally posted by stuettgen
Here's my ignorance again...

Is Andy's room in ASMo?

Where is Cosmic Ray's?

Is "Space Ranger Spin" the name of the Buzz ride in MK?

I assume Andy's Room is that area at All Star Movies with the BIG Buzz and Woody-it's very cool a must see for Toy Story lovers!!! We spent time there last trip, my boys LOVED it. :)

I don't know where Cosmic Rays is off the top of my head...

Yep, Space Ranger Spin is the Buzz ride in MK-Tomorrowland. Another must do for Buzz lovers, we rode it SEVERAL times!! Such fun!

Oh...and...I have good news. We've decided to get Hopper Passes & go for 2 days vs. just 1 day in MK. YIPPEE! I guess we can see all of that great MGM stuff after all!

:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter