BW Pin Cart

doodle

<font color=deeppink>I enjoy being tagged!<br><fon
On our first night I hope to get over to the BW. Where exactly is the pin cart and does anyone know their hours. Thanks for any info.

The pin cart is on the boardwalk right in front of the genreral store. As for the hours I think they open at 8.30 but I am not sure. When we were there in Jan. it was so cold that half the time they were not open at all. I don't think you will have that problem this time of the year. Have fun!
Kris:bounce:

If you enter the Boardwalk from the courtyard behind the main lobby of the hotel you turn left on to the BW and it is maybe 60ft away.

It usually opens around 3 p.m.

Leighton was able to get 2 tables and a couple of chairs for the pintraders.

Say Hi to Leighton for me!!

Debbie

When we were there in early May staying at the BWV, I had asked Leighton about the hours for the Pin Cart so I would know where/when to go for the Princess Magnet and Mom's Day pin releases. He said the Pin Cart opens at 11:00am, but new pins can be purchased at the General Store starting at 8:30am when they open. FYI.

~Nancy~

Thanks for the info. We cannot wait to see the pins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter