BWV 348 Points June use year $17 per point RENTED Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bethsg

Mouseketeer
I have 348 points for Rent with a home resort of Boardwalk Villas. June use year so must be used by 5/31/2020. Please PM me if you would like me to research a reservation, or would like to review terms/references. $17 per point
Thank you

Beth, I'm interested in a late Feb/March trip to Boardwalk. I can't PM as I have a new account (I have the 10 postings, but I guess I must wait 24 hours).. Are you able to PM me?

Hello Beth, is there any availability for Jan. 13-17, 2020 at Poly (studio) or Boardwalk (one bedroom)? Thank you so much for your time.

We are looking at the Boardwalk Villas for Feb 11-16 or 12-17. Do you have any availability and $$??

Does one need to simply be checked in by 5/31/2020 or is 5/31/2020 last possible check out date?

Hello Beth, is there any availability for Jan. 13-17, 2020 at Poly (studio) or Boardwalk (one bedroom)? Thank you so much for your time.
A 1 bedroom at bwv garden pool view is available for 112 points that’s $1904. Let me know ASAP.

I have 348 points for Rent with a home resort of Boardwalk Villas. June use year so must be used by 5/31/2020. Please PM me if you would like me to research a reservation, or would like to review terms/references. $17 per point
Thank you
What do you have for Feb. 22 to mar. 1, 2020 for 8 people?

Hello! I am still working on the 10 posts so I can PM, but wondering about any availability for 3/12/20-3/19/20! Thanks!

Looking for Beach Club Studio (If they have King beds in the studios) or a standard room with a King for either 1/17-1/22 OR 2/14-2/19

Also looking at 11/3-11/7 for a separate visit. This one in November would need 2 full/Queen beds

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter