• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV & AKV Points for Rent Only: BWV, 38 Pts, Aug. 23' UY $18pp, AKV 200Pts 23' Dec' UY $18pp & 150 22' pts, $17 pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a studio for Aug 13th - Aug 19th this year (anything but SSR / AKL), wouldn't mind a split stay between 2 resorts either.

Hello! Looking for a two bedroom 11/29-12/3, OKW or SSR in a standard view. Thanks for looking!

There is availability at OKW for 154 points x $17 = $2,618. I would only have this with 2 different contracts and you would have to combine your ressies at the front desk upon arrival.

There is availability at OKW for 154 points x $17 = $2,618. I would only have this with 2 different contracts and you would have to combine your ressies at the front desk upon arrival.
Thanks so much! Would this be the same for SSR (if there is availability?) I have never had to combine a reservation before. Can you tell me more through message? Would we have to switch rooms?

Certainly,

SSR is more points. Give me a few more hours and I will be back to you. I am not where I can check right now. Please note that I do have confirmed ressies that are presently parked in very good ressies that will get $17 per point. I am only going to back them out for equal price. If that doesn't work, I understand, just let me know. You can PM me about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter