• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV already booked!

vascubaguy

DIS Veteran
I called MS to check availability of BWV Standard Studio for the end of March... they're already booked. :sad:

So I guess I'll have to book at OKW then try and get on a waitlist. Oh well... I'm still going!!! :goodvibes

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your wait list. Either way you'll have a great trip!! :flower:

I was on the waitlist at BWV for a 2 bedroom in March for less than a week. Don't give up hope. But, OKW is great too, so you win either way.

Is there any way you can go the following week instead? I just made resevations for a BWV studio April 1-4, 2006, and there are even standards still available!

Good luck on your wait list.
As someone else has said,,, either way you'll have a good time.

I was on wait list for 6 weeks for BWV booked 7 mos for late may stay. Got 8 nights including the Sat before Mem Day. I bet yours'll come through. Let us know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter