BWV and Sweet Treats Gingerbread in lobby

What do you think of the Boardwalk Sweet Treats stand?

• I say it's OK and stay

• I say it's ugly and they need to bring back the old decorations

• Doesn't bother me either way.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you looked at the whole video, you would have seen they do still have hidden Mickeys.

Those "hidden Mickeys" are hardly hidden! LOL! The old display used to have very good and hidden Mickey's and there would be a sign telling you how many there were and could you find them all. :) Some of them were really obvious but others you really had to look around and find. We had fun family moments searching for them all and helping each other out. We also liked talking about as a family all the details into the baking and decorating was put into the creation. And yes the display may have be garish and overdone, but my kids and from what I could tell many kids were so drawn to it! It was such a cool creation to see characters baked and sculpted into such a fun Christmas display! And that is what I will miss. And I know my kids will be very disappointed when we walk into BWV's lobby in 17 days and they see a "kiosk store" and not the whimsical Disney creations they have come to love over the years.

I think it's much cooler looking than the old display. I love how thematic it is.

I like it a lot!

MinnieGi said:
Those "hidden Mickeys" are hardly hidden! LOL! The old display used to have very good and hidden Mickey's and there would be a sign telling you how many there were and could you find them all. :) Some of them were really obvious but others you really had to look around and find. We had fun family moments searching for them all and helping each other out. We also liked talking about as a family all the details into the baking and decorating was put into the creation. And yes the display may have be garish and overdone, but my kids and from what I could tell many kids were so drawn to it! It was such a cool creation to see characters baked and sculpted into such a fun Christmas display! And that is what I will miss. And I know my kids will be very disappointed when we walk into BWV's lobby in 17 days and they see a "kiosk store" and not the whimsical Disney creations they have come to love over the years.

We are here now and disappointed in the Sweet Treats stand especially in comparison to BC's beautiful gingerbread carousel!! Also the Sweet Treats stand is slowing falling apart as people must be picking at the gingerbread on the stand. :( Are the trying to eat it?? Eww! At BC the carousel is all fenced in so that's not a problem. :)

Thought I'd also come back and add that our group found the gingerbread stand rather cheap looking and boring in comparison to other displays at resorts (and also being picked apart and that was a couple of weeks before Christmas). We spent a bit of time enjoying both the BCV and YC displays and perhaps 1 minute or less walking around the BWV sales kiosk.

my family enjoyed the gingerbread house at BW during our recent stay. We loved all of the decorations and spent time just sitting by the fire place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter