BWV - Can anyone give me any feedback

southjerseymom

DIS Veteran
I posted this on the resorts page - but maybe I will do better here. We were booked in a BWI concierge deluxe room after a 4 day Wonder cruise. But....paying off the cruise today made me realize $1600 for 3 nights was nuts! We are scrambling to come up with better ideas. It will be DH, me, mom 78 yo (not real mobile) and DD3 and DS5. We would like to do a BWV - one bedroom. Will it accomodate us? DD still sleeps in crib and would use pack and play for her. I have read that the BWV are really far from elevators... is that true? I want this to be a stress free trip for my mom. My kids adore her and they are thrilled she is doing a cruise and WDW with us. Is there a room etc. that I might request? We are going in Feb - so pool is not that important. We would rather have - accessible to elevators and boardwalk. Any help from you DVClubbers would be greatly appreciated!

I don't believe CRO will allow 5 in the 1 bedroom unless one of the guests is under 3. (Sounds like you are planning to book via CRO for cash and are not DVC members).

Member Services (booking group for DVC Members) reportedly does allow 5, especially if some are young children. You might consider renting points from a DVC member.

There will be a king bed in the Master bedroom, a queen size pullout in the living room and a Pac 'n Play (look for it in one of the closets). The DVC resorts will not provide any extra bedding, rollaways or cots to accomodate the 5th person. Some people bring along an aero bed (or similar) if the existing bedding does not work for their party. Since you are cruising on the same trip, that may not be a viable option for you.

Best wishes -

Even if you paid cash/rented points for a 2BR BWV unit, I think it would be less than $1600 for 3 nights.

Some units are far from the elevators, but you can request a location close to the elevators due to your mom's mobility issues. If the request is not available, I believe the resorts have wheel chairs that you could rent if necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter