BWV owners are losers

Nlihte

Can't Get enough of Disney!!!
I am tired of hearing the arguments over which is the better resort. Beach Club or Board walk.I am a Beach Club Villa owner and proud of it. Those of us who own at BCV are much more civil and wholesome then the losers who own at BWV.
I did an informal survey recently and discovered that people who are attracted to BWV are more likely to be convicts and substance abusers.
Just look at the kind of entertainment they are attracted to.
Our family (innocent and wholesome) spends our :earboy2: time at the Beach Club swimming and eating ice cream at Beaches and Cream while the Board Walk losers frequent the bars and are busy gambling at the so called carnival booths on the other side of the tracks. I have heard that they even wage bets on Surrey bike races. Lets face it men and women !
Those who are BWV members as Dr Phil would day " Have real issues"
Let my opinion be final and authoritve. If you would like to respond to this brilliant observation I will only read those that agree with me. If you don't
you are probably still seeing a parol officer. Rev Dennis

Good job I bought at BCV then!!!

people who are attracted to BWV are more likely to be convicts and substance abusers.

Your women.
I want to buy your women.
The little girl, your daughters... sell them to me.
Sell me your children.

:rotfl2:

Nlihte said:
I am tired of hearing the arguments over which is the better resort. Beach Club or Board walk.I am a Beach Club Villa owner and proud of it. Those of us who own at BCV are much more civil and wholesome then the losers who own at BWV.

But at least we know how to delete our useless HTLM countdown so we don't have lines of script in our posts. Must be something we learned in prison. :)

DVCconvert said:
Your women.
I want to buy your women.
The little girl, your daughters... sell them to me.
Sell me your children.

:rotfl2:

Jake is alive and well hiding out at the BWV's!

Ah, that explains alot about me. :rolleyes: It was my purchase of BWV that lead me down the road to ruin. I went from being a sweet kind chat host to being the Chat Mistress and finally a Nefarious Chat princess. :smooth:

So does my small add-on at BCV indicate that there is hope for me? Or should I turn my back on my evil ways, sell my BWV and reinvest in BCV? Or better yet more HHI where the ESPN Bar is not just a few steps away. :flower:

Watch it, Nlihte! Bruiser, my bookie, took exception to your foul statements. You don't want to make Bruiser mad.:sad2: He'll be our guest on our next trip.

When did you say you were going again?

There is a post over on the rumor board that DVC will sell BWVs to the people that own the Hedonism resorts, since we owners are already of questionable moral fiber.

However, I hear that most people hanging out at the BW games and bars are really BCV members slinking aware undetected from their boring lives.

Makes me so glad I own SSR! ;)

Nhlite - Thanks so much for the laugh!!! :rotfl2:

Being an owner at BCV and always wondering whether BWV would have been a better choice - this puts it all in perspective... I'm just a goody two-shoes who wants to be one of the bads boys. I think I may follow TnRobin's technique, except I'll buy BWV points to move to the dark side. (Uh oh, Star Wars references certainly won't help me get a bad boy image...)

Ah Obiwan, tis true,
The Boadwalk is really the portal to the DarkSide.

Hanname!

crisi said:
There is a post over on the rumor board that DVC will sell BWVs to the people that own the Hedonism resorts, since we owners are already of questionable moral fiber.

However, I hear that most people hanging out at the BW games and bars are really BCV members slinking aware undetected from their boring lives.

Uh-oh, she's on to me!
I confess! On our last trip I snuck over to Spoodles (that den of sin!) without DW, who was indisposed. And my server was a real sweetie too! :lovestruc
My only defense was that I had a PS.

kathleena said:
I own at both places....... :confused3
SO when did you first realize you had that split personality? ;)

Nlihte said:
people who are attracted to BWV are more likely to be convicts and substance abusers.

Luckily for us then....we have very long hallways to help us walk off our alcoholic (or other) haze. The resort is perfectly designed for our "type." Realistically, you cannot expect us to relate to our demonic clown pool while we're sober, can you?

BTW - please keep your ice cream slobberin', sand in your shorts, dumster viewin' selves off of OUR boardwalk! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter