• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV pullout sofas???

AmyM

<font color=blue>Things sometimes get better the s
Does anyone know if they have changed/upgraded any of the pullouts at BWV? I waitlisted for 6 months for a 2BR, but it doesn't look promising, so my kids will have to share :earseek: the pullout. When we were at SSR they had really nice pullout sofas. I'm hoping maybe BWV has upgraded to some of these?!?

They have upgraded some of the sofabeds. The last few I have tried out have been decent; not the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on, but nowhere near the worst (e.g. BWV pull-outs were more comfortable than the regular beds at a Comfort Inn). We try to put the kids on them, and succeed some of the time ;)

The 1 bdrm villa we had there last week had a very comfy sofa bed. Our friend who was sleeping on it said it was more comfortable then his bed back home!

If the sofa beds are not comfy, can you have a cot brought in? My parents will be sleeping on the pull out and my mom has a bad back (don't we all!)

No cots are provided in DVC rooms. If you are really concerned, people sometimes bring aerobeds and blow them up on top of the mattress. You can also request a peice of foam.

Crisi - thank you for the info. Good advice on the aerobed. Parents are driving up from Naples, so they can bring one. I guess those mattress toppers might work too (the ones that look like egg cartons made from foam).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter