BWV Room Number Request

CricketMa

Earning My Ears
We have a stay in a pool view room coming up and need to put in our room request. This will be my first time staying at BWV.

Should we request to be near Luna pool or the quiet pool or have a garden view? We are looking for something peaceful and pretty without having to trek too far back to the room every night.

Which do you prefer?

Thanks!

We have a stay in a pool view room coming up and need to put in our room request. This will be my first time staying at BWV.

Should we request to be near Luna pool or the quiet pool or have a garden view? We are looking for something peaceful and pretty without having to trek too far back to the room every night.

Which do you prefer?

Thanks!

What size room? There are nice garden view studios on the boardwalk side that face the lawn, known as the Village Green.

We will be in a one bedroom.

For 1 bedroom, I would cross out garden view, they are far from the elevators and bus stop. If you can take steps, I would request quiet pool view, there's an exit that takes you out to the bus stop area. If you can't use steps, I would request main pool view, they are the closest to the elevators.

The rooms overlooking the main (Luna Park) pool tend to be quite noisy during the afternoon when the lifeguards use the sound system to orchestrate pool games.

So we're going to be in a 1 BR pool/garden view. It doesn't look like there are any with a partial BW view? If not, the best is high floor quiet view? Thanks

So we're going to be in a 1 BR pool/garden view. It doesn't look like there are any with a partial BW view? If not, the best is high floor quiet view? Thanks
There seems to be two one bedroom villas (only two) that look out at the Village Green. There are quite a few that look out at the walkway to DHS, but not the Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter