BWV std studio

Looks like these are coming back online starting March 1st 2024 if anyone is interested....
Desperately interested - THANKS!
Just wishing my closing date had not been delayed on my BWV resale - - - I hope March STD View is still available when the points make it into my account.... 🤞

Looks like these are coming back online starting March 1st 2024 if anyone is interested....
How hard is it to get the Boardwalk std view studio for the first week in March at 11 months out? I have never walked a reservation because I always thought it was a little unfair. But wondering if it is ok since so close to my dates and if necessary

For those that are hopeful, I wouldn't assume that all Standard View rooms are back in inventory on 3/1. They might be, they might not be.

If they're not all back in inventory, they will be harder than normal to book.

Wonder what this means for the refurb. They assume to be finished by then? Or they are delaying starting until later in 2024?

I think they assume to be finished...checking this morning i now see availability for March 1 & 2.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter