• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BWV-Studios with Drop down beds

Racemom17

Mouseketeer
Are they booking the studios at BWV with drop down beds yet for Fall 16, and is there a certain view/level that those will be in?

Thanks
Tina

All studios will have the drop down beds. Last I read they are still working on the standard view rooms and some of the rooms facing the main pool. Just request a refurb room and you should be okay.

:earsboy: Bill

I don't think the online booking engine will be updated to reflect the increased occupancy (for Boardwalk view and standard view) until the rehab is complete - currently estimated to be sometime in April. You can already book 5 in the Pool/Garden category.

All studios will have the drop down beds. Last I read they are still working on the standard view rooms and some of the rooms facing the main pool. Just request a refurb room and you should be okay.

All? Including BLT? While that makes me happy (it was so nice separating the kids into different beds) I cant imagine there will be any space left to walk when the murphy bed is pulled out.

All? Including BLT? While that makes me happy (it was so nice separating the kids into different beds) I cant imagine there will be any space left to walk when the murphy bed is pulled out.

I have been told that all studios will be getting them as they do refurbishments.

I will be staying in a garden/pool view in March at BWV and definitely need the Murphy bed. Do I contact me member services to add the request for a renovated room? Thanks!

I will be staying in a garden/pool view in March at BWV and definitely need the Murphy bed. Do I contact me member services to add the request for a renovated room? Thanks!

I would, just to cover your bases. I would also verify at check in.

We stayed BWV in Aug 2015 and we had pool view and it was refurb with the Murphy Bed. Loved it!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter