BWV Waitlist

disvaclub92

Always dreaming about Disney
Just wondering if anyone has had luck with the waitlist for BWV. We have been on it since April, and I am getting worried that I will not get to stay at the BWV in October. :( If we do not get it, we will be staying at OKW.

:earsgirl:

I've been on the waitlist for BWV myself for quite a while for November. I think that my problem is that I have requested a 2 bedroom for a week. I think if you request less days and a smaller room it is easier to catch the cancellations. GOOD LUCK!

Another DVCer "waiting in limbo for the BWV" here, since early February. :( Two bedroom for a week at the end of November. Got 2 of the 7 days; the rest at OKW. So, good luck to ALL of us!!

We were on a wait list in March for a studio at BWV and got it in May. Maybe we were lucky 'cause it was ONLY a studio. Who cares, it's WDW!!!

We were on waitlist for 10/31-11/6. So far we have everything now except the last day. Hopefully we will get that soon otherwise we will be at OKW the last day. It doesn't matter we will be at Disney, either way. We were on the waitlist since April for a studio so the wait list does come through.

We are also on the wait list for Oct. No word yet but we are keeping are fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter