Bye everyone!

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
I'm off to WDW in the morning!

Rob's away too at the moment but if you have any problems please contact one of the other Mods (I'm sure there won't be any need to!)

Oh, and I know I need to update the Trip Report Index and the "Who's going when" but I have just run out of time. I am sorry but will make it a priority on my return, promise :)

See you all soon.

Karen

Think of us slaving away at work while you sun yourself in WDW - have an awesome time and take a ton of photos for us to see :wave:

Hope I haven't missed you. Have a wonderful time and a safe journey.

Sorry I missed you. Hopefully you didn't get caught up in all the problems at Heathrow.

eid

Oh no Ried. I hope they didn't.

Where were they flying from ?

They are flying from Gatwick tomorrow, BA has been unaffected there so far, so fingers crossed there will not be a knock-on effect and they will be OK. If anyone deserves a wonderful holiday it is definitely Karen, she's always here looking after us.:hug:

I've missed you too but I hope you have a fantastic time and we expect to hear all about it when you get back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter