Bye Y'all!! AKA the Blinks Play by Play Trip Report

Buffy - I didn't get in, and I'm okay with that, because the next day, Lou and I booked a trip back with the PIN code. So we're headed back down May 27th to the 1st of June.

Buffy - I didn't get in, and I'm okay with that, because the next day, Lou and I booked a trip back with the PIN code. So we're headed back down May 27th to the 1st of June.

Well that stinks!

But, we might come down that weekend with DS13 for his single trip for Star Wars weekend! So maybe we can meet up! I'll let you know once we decide.

I just read on another thread that a family that just got back had the same thing run through the whole family. Knock on wood, this does not happen to us!!

I'm trying to wipe things down with clorox every chance I get and I'm going to ask housekeeping to disinfect the whole room if we can manage to get out of the rooms tomorrow.

Poor baby! :hug: And poor Mom! I had that happen to dd when she was 3 and I spent a lot of time in the room that trip.

From back when I was a kid (waaayyyy back..) I gave dd flat coke for her stomach and that seemed to help. Way back when the dr. used to give out coke syrup for stomach troubles.

Hope everyone gets healthy soon!

Jill

sorry to hear of your sicknesses. I hope it will all be better soon. My oldest usually gets sick once while we are there. We did get through our last trip without her getting sick. She thinks it is one of her greatest accomplishments. She just kills me.
I hope DD is feeling better soon.
Cindy

Day 5 - Dolphin/ Magic Kingdom

Well you know how my day went. DD slept on and off all day so I watched TV and surfed the web.
The boys headed to MK to do some rides they didn't get to do last time. They watched the Christmas Castle show then they had Pinocchio's for lunch. After pizza they rode Tomorrowland speedway and Astro Orbiter. They tried to do Space Mountain but the FPs were for 11:30, way to late!

DSC_0084.jpg

They hung out at the Blink's secret hiding place and watched movies for a bit. DS13 said it was pretty crowded so they headed out. The Swan/Dolphin bus had just taken off so they rode the Yacht Club bus back. They stopped along the way to see the Christmas Display and to run down the Boardwalk.
Now they are sword fighting in the other room while DH runs to Earl of Sandwich.

DSC_0126.jpg

Oh and my dad called a little while ago. Apparently all of the smoke alarms were going off in my house. The neighbor across the street heard it and called my dad. Yeah, the neighbor with the cows across the busy road! LOL At least I know they work. They are hard wired into the house so I wonder if there is a short somewhere. Dad gave the house the all clear.
Day 6 - Animal Kingdom (hopefully)

Loving the play by play! Hopefully y'all will all be healthy tomorrow for a fun day at AK!

Definitely call housekeeping and ask for a total disinfecting of the rooms. I am sure if you explain the issue they would do it without a problem.

Hope everyone is tip top soon.

OH my! He heard the fire alarms over all the annoying MOO cows? Well, I'm glad Dad was able to give it the all clear and no issues...

Glad to hear Princess Blink is doing better... Sorry it was so crowded...

Did you call Mousekeeping/housekeeping to check on disinfecting the room???

I'm enjoying your report, but I'm so sorry about the sickness! I hope your DD is on the mend and the rest of you escape it!

Well that stinks!

But, we might come down that weekend with DS13 for his single trip for Star Wars weekend! So maybe we can meet up! I'll let you know once we decide.

Oo, that'd be fun! I want the schedule to come out for Star Wars Weekend - we'll be going to DHS on that Saturday.

That would be cool - poor Lou, I'm so popular in Disney, and he's not. :rotfl:

Hope the coca cola helps your DD!

Hope today is a better day for the Blink Fanily! It stinks to be sick on vaca!!

Also hoping the sickness bug has fled.

Pixie Dust that everyone feels healthy and well and can enjoy the rest of the days.

Well DD is happy as a clam this morning, however DS9, DS8, and I are all down for the count.
I don't even think DH will be going anywhere today so maybe I'll send him out to take pics of the hotel area. He's getting breakfast for DS13, DD, and himself.

God Bless America, I hurt!!! I think if this thing lasted more then 24 hours I'd die from the pain of it all.

:grouphug:

I hope that "Stacy" or whatever her name is on that Disney Parks TV highlights loop isn't driving you crazy while you're trapped in your room!

Hoping Santa brings you all good health and he better step on it!!! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter