• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BYOB (Not Bottle)

AnnaE4

Mouseketeer
We are staying at FW this November and my husband has been toying with the idea of bringing our own bicycles (BYOB, get it?). Has anybody done this before? Are there places to lock them at your cabin and other places around FW? Do you need to lock your bike everytime you go to the Trading Post or pool?

I think you can rent bikes there but can you use their air hose to put air in your bike tires, if needed?

Thanks.

Denise

We love having our bikes at FW! No problem using the air--just ask at the Bike Barn.

We only occasionally lock our bikes. We will at the Marina if we have time (if the boat is tooting we throw them and go!) and at the campsite we just park them close to the motorhome at night. I never lock it at the Trading Posts or campfire or anything like that. There are so many bikes around--who'd want mine? Even a teenager looking for a joyride probably wouldn't want my 'old lady' Schwinn 7-speed with a coaster brake!

We took our bikes on our last trip and they were great. We bought a very good - sturdy rope-type lock at a sporting goods store and put it thru all 3 bikes. WE locked them at the bus stop if we knew we were going to be gone for a long time. We plan to take them this year. We have never rented a golf cart. I'd rather ride the bikes or walk.

We have taken are bikes with us ever year we go. That way the kids can go as they please. Take them our you'll be sorry........

I took mine back in May and never had a minute's problem. I left it outside the RV the entire time. I highly encourage you to take one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter