bypassing check in and going to park

mspencer

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if I will be able to skip check in and go directly to a park with EMH at 7 am. I am afraid if I do 6 am check in I won't make it on time. My tickets were purchased separate and added to my magic bands. Also, can I get free parking if I haven't checked in? Thinking I can hit park first thing then go back for my afternoon break and finalize things and relax for a while but not sure if that will work? Tyia

Can anyone tell me if I will be able to skip check in and go directly to a park with EMH at 7 am. I am afraid if I do 6 am check in I won't make it on time. My tickets were purchased separate and added to my magic bands.

Yes, you will be able to go straight to the park.

Also, can I get free parking if I haven't checked in? Thinking I can hit park first thing then go back for my afternoon break and finalize things and relax for a while but not sure if that will work? Tyia

No, if you're not checked in yet you are not an On Site guest yet. Pay for parking and bring your receipt with you when you check in and the resort will reimburse you. I've done that a bunch of times.

On the same topic

We will be flying in and taking the ME. Or plane lands at 9am, so I'm allotting a gracious 3 hours to get to the resort and saying we would be at the resort at noon. Our rooms won't be available until 3, are we able to ride the resort bus to animal kingdom before we get checked in?

On the same topic

We will be flying in and taking the ME. Or plane lands at 9am, so I'm allotting a gracious 3 hours to get to the resort and saying we would be at the resort at noon. Our rooms won't be available until 3, are we able to ride the resort bus to animal kingdom before we get checked in?

You'll probably be at the resort by 10:30am - 11:00am...hopefully. You can leave your bags with bell services immediately upon your arrival. You can check in then if you'd like and they can send you a text when your room is ready. Or just leave your bags and hop right on the bus to the parks. You don't have to be checked in to use the bus.

You'll probably be at the resort by 10:30am - 11:00am...hopefully. You can leave your bags with bell services immediately upon your arrival. You can check in then if you'd like and they can send you a text when your room is ready. Or just leave your bags and hop right on the bus to the parks. You don't have to be checked in to use the bus.
That's the answer I was hoping for.

And I really hope we get there before noon, but I'm a plan it out for the worst case scenario kind of guy. That way, you're pleasantly surprised if things go better rather than being disappointed when things don't go as planned.

I've never been to anything Disney so I'm sure the times that I'm idle and waiting are going to seem like an eternity and the times I'm in the parks are going to fly by.

You can check in anytime after about 6 AM. Your room will likely not be ready until later in the day. But you have full use of all resort amenities from when you check in. You can leave your carry on bags with Bell Services and hop a bus right to the parks if you wish. Once in your room call down and Bell Services will deliver your bags to you. You should tip for this service.

You can check in anytime after about 6 AM. Your room will likely not be ready until later in the day. But you have full use of all resort amenities from when you check in. You can leave your carry on bags with Bell Services and hop a bus right to the parks if you wish. Once in your room call down and Bell Services will deliver your bags to you. You should tip for this service.

That's good info to have. I don't bring a carry on because I hate airport security, but my fiancee will definitely have a carry on, and will more than likely require me to carry a bag for her too.

As for tipping, it's a must for me for any service. I spent 10 years of my life delivering pizza. I always tip someone for a service, regardless of how well the service was performed. You never know what that person has been through or is going through and something as small as a tip (or lack of one) could either make or break their day.

That's the answer I was hoping for.

And I really hope we get there before noon, but I'm a plan it out for the worst case scenario kind of guy. That way, you're pleasantly surprised if things go better rather than being disappointed when things don't go as planned.

I've never been to anything Disney so I'm sure the times that I'm idle and waiting are going to seem like an eternity and the times I'm in the parks are going to fly by.

Because ME drops you off at the hotel, I suggest doing check-in while you are there on the chance that your room is already available. Furthermore, now that you are checked-in, the hotel should notify you when the room is ready if it isn't when you get there. This past Sept, our ASsp room was ready when we arrived by 1 pm. And last March, our POR room was ready by noon when we arrived.

Can anyone tell me if I will be able to skip check in and go directly to a park with EMH at 7 am. I am afraid if I do 6 am check in I won't make it on time. My tickets were purchased separate and added to my magic bands. Also, can I get free parking if I haven't checked in? Thinking I can hit park first thing then go back for my afternoon break and finalize things and relax for a while but not sure if that will work? Tyia
If you complete online check in you will be fine even for free parking. They'll see the resort reservation on the MB when you scan in at MK. You are checked in to the resort at 6 AM. Just may not have a room till 3:00

On the same topic

You can request early arrival when completing online check in and it's possible your room will be ready.
No matter what, you are a resort guest starting at 6 AM and afforded all the same benefits an on site guest gets.
Besides, you don't have to be a resort guest to use Disney transportation to the parks.

On the same topic

Your room may very well be ready when you arrive. The last time we landed at 9:30 AM, I had the room ready text on my phone when I turned it on after the plane landed, and we were in our room before noon. It's not guaranteed, but there is a good possibility it will be ready, and yes, you can ride the bus as soon as you are there, they don't check your MB or anything before you get on the bus to the park.

If you complete online check in you will be fine even for free parking. They'll see the resort reservation on the MB when you scan in at MK. You are checked in to the resort at 6 AM. Just may not have a room till 3:00

You can request early arrival when completing online check in and it's possible your room will be ready.
No matter what, you are a resort guest starting at 6 AM and afforded all the same benefits an on site guest gets.
Besides, you don't have to be a resort guest to use Disney transportation to the parks.

If you request your room be ready early with online check beware that that early room over rides all other requests

I'm driving to Orlando and planning to spend our first might off property to save money. I want to go to morning EMH at DAK. I'm hoping I can go straight to the and bypass check in until later but I'm afraid we will have to pay for parking and that our dining credits won't be available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter