C.Ann.... was just thinking of her

Mouse House Mama

Luckiest Mommy in the World!!!
I don't know why but I was just thinking of C.Ann. I wonder if anyone has heard from her etc. I know she was ill but I hope she is doing better. Anyone know?

There's a few posters who have disappeared. I was thinking of another one a while ago..her name had slipped my mind at the moment..she was older and had lost her husband not too long ago. She had two sons and I remember she had thought them both to be afraid of the police.

As far as C.Ann....her account had someone posting from it a few months ago. People thought maybe it was her, but the story fell apart fast. I think she has passed on..

I think of her often, I have no idea whether she is still with us or in Heaven now, but I send prayers her way in any case. I just looked in search and the last post I see by her was August 2015. I remember another poster who knew her updated us after that, but I can't remember who it was now :(

There's a few posters who have disappeared. I was thinking of another one a while ago..her name had slipped my mind at the moment..she was older and had lost her husband not too long ago. She had two sons and I remember she had thought them both to be afraid of the police.

As far as C.Ann....her account had someone posting from it a few months ago. People thought maybe it was her, but the story fell apart fast. I think she has passed on..
Eliza1961?

I asked about her a few months ago. No one knew. I was wondering if anyone knew her in real life or had her real name to look up information.

Don't think her (Eliza1961) username is still active on the DIS

I hate to mention it, but didn't C.Ann have cancer?

I thought her daughter told us of her passing? Please forgive me if I'm wrong but, her daughter I thought was having issues with drug addiction, and had an especially difficult time with the loss?

I thought her daughter told us of her passing? Please forgive me if I'm wrong but, her daughter I thought was having issues with drug addiction, and had an especially difficult time with the loss?

I remember her telling us of her daughter's passing, but I don't remember a daughter telling us of her passing.

I don't believe anyone told us of her passing.

If I had to guess, I would guess she has passed. One of her last posts she dictated to a friend because she couldn't really type. I believe she had a brain tumor and from what I recall from her last post, it didn't sound too good.

Her last post also mentioned that her daughter, with whom she was so close, had passed.

Im hoping C ANN is still out there somewhere. I wonder how many poster who have just died and know one knew to tell the DIS

If anyone has her real name, it would be a simple Google search for an obituary.

I miss her posts as well.

I am not too sure, but wasnt 4Nana (Sandy) in touch with her?

I wish her all the best as always.

I don't remember this. Are you sure you aren't thinking of someone else?

Dis friends :wave2:, altho I haven't heard anything in a few mos, far as I know, thankfully C.Ann is very much still alive :flower3:. I'm sure Whitt would have let me know if anything had happened. C.Ann has major health issues, is very ill and mostly bed ridden, also has a difficult time seeing/typing :worried:. The last last time she was on Dis board was when her daughter passed in 2015. They were very close, so needless to say she is still depressed over losing her :sad1:. For what it's worth, I know nothing of any drug use, that was definitely not the cause of her dear daughter's death :(. Thank you all for your concern, I will let her know you are asking about her and am sure she would appreciate you keeping her and Whitt in your prayers. Godspeed :hug:

Dis friends :wave2:, altho I haven't heard anything in a few mos, far as I know, thankfully C.Ann is very much still alive :flower3:. I'm sure Whitt would have let me know if anything had happened. C.Ann has major health issues, is very ill and mostly bed ridden, also has a difficult time seeing/typing :worried:. The last last time she was on Dis board was when her daughter passed in 2015. They were very close, so needless to say she is still depressed over losing her :sad1:. For what it's worth, I know nothing of any drug use, that was definitely not the cause of her dear daughter's death :(. Thank you all for your concern, I will let her know you are asking about her and am sure she would appreciate you keeping her and Whitt in your prayers. Godspeed :hug:

Thank you so much for letting us know. I thought that you were the one who kept us informed, but wasn't positively sure of your DIS name to look thru search. Please let us know that we are all still sending her prayers and pixie dust, and let Whitt know that he is part of the DIS family also, and how much it means that he is taking care of her. God Bless

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter