C.Ann.... was just thinking of her

There's a few posters who have disappeared. I was thinking of another one a while ago..her name had slipped my mind at the moment..she was older and had lost her husband not too long ago. She had two sons and I remember she had thought them both to be afraid of the police.

As far as C.Ann....her account had someone posting from it a few months ago. People thought maybe it was her, but the story fell apart fast. I think she has passed on..

I don't remember this. Are you sure you aren't thinking of someone else?
I do. It did not happen in that thread but another and didn't outright say that was what they were referring to but hinted at it because of the clarity of that post versus the one before it. I read both but not participate in either.

I wonder about lots of past Disers. Some I know have passed and some just kind of disappeared.

I do. It did not happen in that thread but another and didn't outright say that was what they were referring to but hinted at it because of the clarity of that post versus the one before it. I read both but not participate in either.

I wonder about lots of past Disers. Some I know have passed and some just kind of disappeared.

Thank you for backing me up. I was starting to think I dreamed reading that thread LOL

I think often of Minky dog too
I'm glad you replied. Do you happen to have an update on TDC Nala? I always respected her opinion on dining & miss her posts. If you don't want to share any info publicly, would you mind PMing me? I think about her often. Thanks

Well.... wherever they all are I hope they are feeling good and enjoying their lives. I know some might be in poor health but I guess I always hope it just passes and they feel well. If anyone hears from any of the missing and wants to share an update that would be nice.

I think often of Minky dog too

Minky checks in every now and then. She posted an update a couple of months ago I think. A bunch of us were asking about her and someone who has her address reached out to her and she came on to say hello.

How about Natazu ?

Though not really sure if he was actually on this board or perhaps another Disney board ?

Dis friends :wave2:, altho I haven't heard anything in a few mos, far as I know, thankfully C.Ann is very much still alive :flower3:. I'm sure Whitt would have let me know if anything had happened. C.Ann has major health issues, is very ill and mostly bed ridden, also has a difficult time seeing/typing :worried:. The last last time she was on Dis board was when her daughter passed in 2015. They were very close, so needless to say she is still depressed over losing her :sad1:. For what it's worth, I know nothing of any drug use, that was definitely not the cause of her dear daughter's death :(. Thank you all for your concern, I will let her know you are asking about her and am sure she would appreciate you keeping her and Whitt in your prayers. Godspeed :hug:

Glad to hear that C Ann is still with us. Hopefully, she is spending her days at her beloved lake.

Thanks for the update, Sandie. Wishing C.Ann well.

I have tried to contact Willy a number of times in different ways...land phone (no answer, no voice mail), cell phone (not in service), PM here (no response) direct email (no response. I have no idea where Willy went, but sure do miss him.

As you can probably tell, I only pop in here very irregularly these days. I didn't know that Willy lost his mom. If I recall, Willy J/King Schultz has taken long breaks from the DIS before, and I hope that is the case. Maybe when he is ready he will come back, but in the meantime, if you are reading, I want you to know that we are thinking about you and wishing you well, Willy.

I didn't know that Willy lost his mom. If I recall, Willy J/King Schultz has taken long breaks from the DIS before, and I hope that is the case. Maybe when he is ready he will come back, but in the meantime, if you are reading, I want you to know that we are thinking about you and wishing you well, Willy.
I just have to pop in and say that I'm missing his shenanigans too. Oh! And his lovely breakfast place pics for @jevs! :flower3:

I am so glad she is still around and hopefully she can get someone to read the thread to her. I will keep her in my prayers. I miss talking to her about her creamer. I miss you C-ann!

I hope Willy is okay as well. Hopefully he will return, he is still in the early stages of grieving which is understandable.

I understand how C-ann feels, I lost my daughter as well.

Kindly accept my apology, of my post with my misunderstanding of whom C.Ann is. Please know that I meant no disparage in my thinking her daughter fought drug addiction. My own life experience has taught me that all addictions, are diseases, and belittle no one living with them or, fighting them. Again, I'm sorry that my recollections were obviously in error. :hug:

Thank you NFLDERS - no problem, all is well. :hug:

Friends, thank you. I have emailed C.Ann your concern, prayers and best wishes, but have not gotten a relpy. Her last update here said she is no longer at lake cottage, that she and Whitt have an apt. So you know, she and I became friends on the Dis board in 2000 and occasionally email, send cards, and call. She has suffered much illness, heartache/loss and I have always tried to lend a shoulder, as she has for me, when needed. Hopefully she will feel well enough to update thread or if time allows I will update you if I hear anything.

I hope this post goes through, unfortunately this site wreaks much havoc with my browser.

Last edited:

Friends, thank you. I have emailed C.Ann your concern, prayers and best wishes, but have not gotten a relpy. Her last update here said she is no longer at lake cottage, that she and Whitt have an apt. So you know, she and I became friends on the Dis board in 2000 and occasionally email, send cards, and call. She has suffered much illness, heartache/loss and I have always tried to lend a shoulder, as she has for me, when needed. Hopefully she will feel well enough to update thread or if time allows I will update you if I hear anything.

I hope this post goes through, unfortunately this site wreaks much havoc with my browser.
Thank you for keeping us updated as best you can, it is appreciated by all.

4nana, did you ever hear anything from C.Ann? I hope she is doing okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter