CA here we come! Right back where we started from (June 2015 trip report!) Updated 6/30

Hi there!! The ladies looks so sweet in their dresses! I'm really enjoying your trip with you. Did you like the nachos?

I'm loving your pics! We made that trek through the GCH many times on our trip (we were there the last week of May and stayed at the PPH), I recognize that sidewalk with the taxi vans parked in the background well :rotfl:

Your DDs look adorable in their matching Elsa dresses! Looking forward to seeing more pics and hearing about your trip :)

What a sweet sentiment about your mom. I'm so glad you got to continue the tradition with your daughters. :goodvibes

Not gonna lie, I teared up reading about your memories about the silhouette studio. That's one thing I love about Disneyland is all the nostalgia and the excitement of recreating special memories with my future children. Can't wait to read more about your trip!

Thanks for your kind words everyone! Today is DH's birthday, so I might not be able to get time to do the next installment until tomorrow evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter