• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

cab fare estimates?

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
About two years ago dd and I had to take a cab from CBR to the Hoop de do dinner show as we were running a bit late. The CM at CBR told me how much to expect for cab fare and I overheard him confirm that with the cabbie. It was a good thing as the cabbie tried to charge me much more - even though I was late he took the most round about route and let the meter run. Lucky for me I heard the fare and I know my way around and knew what he was "up to" I paid what was agreed upon.

This trip I am traveling with just dd and I again in early December, not renting a car and anticipate using WDW transportation. I do anticipate there will be occasions to grab a cab, say to dtd or boardwalk or even resort to resort. I wonder if there is a list of average fares available or if the CM's will be available to give me an estimation??

TIA
TJ

i went to mears web site and linked to their taxi and emailed them about several trips around the lbv area and they emailed me back with estimates for all of the trips i asked for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter