Cab vs Towncar

Johnacon

Earning My Ears
If I am going from MCO to Caribbean Beach Resort, is it cheaper to take a cab or a towncar?

Thanks!

Car service is usually cheaper than taxi. A few extra benefits also.

A cab and a towncar will be pretty much the same...within $15-20 or so. But, a towncar is a much nicer choice. The driver will be there to help with your bags, most companies will give you a free 30 min grocery stop.
I would recommend a towncar service.

I would imagine that another benefit to a car service is that you have already agreed on a price, whereas with a taxi you could pay more depending on the exact route taken (pay what the meter says), etc.

Thanks Cleve, families of 5 will not fit in a towncar service. All I have to do now is to get G4T to realize that a car service covers towncars, SUVs and vans. Towncar service referrs to sedans, or towncars, and excludes the larger vehicles used for transportation of passengers.

Thanks Cleve, families of 5 will not fit in a towncar service. All I have to do now is to get G4T to realize that a car service covers towncars, SUVs and vans. Towncar service referrs to sedans, or towncars, and excludes the larger vehicles used for transportation of passengers.

The subject was "Cab vs Towncar", your answer spinned away from that subject, there was no mention of "5" passengers. There are stretch limousines (a customized extended vehicle) and towncar's (a luxury sedan), those are two different type of vehicles. There are also van's or SUV's, those are two different type of vehicles as well. Also for example, if there are 23 passengers ...a mini bus, or 45 passengers ...a large bus, again two different type of vehicles. I hope this will educate so people will not be confused by other posts.

As far as cab's/taxi's, I don't know, perhaps somebody with that knowledge can comment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter